Monday, May 24, 2010

New roads Old cars.

As most of you know I am a nanny. I work with a great family that will be moving in less then a month. I am heart broken and looking for other work. I have come to find that the situation I am in is unlike any other. A lot of the families I have interviewed with have been lets just say different. I come from a large close family so maybe that hinders my view on family life. I am having a hard time going to these interviews and not being judgmental. I am trying to just give this gift of love to a family whom I feel is a right match however that is not as easy as it seems. With all this taking place all I keep thinking is that I do not want to do this anymore. I want to be a care taker but a care taker of my own children. I want to be the one who is cried for through out the day, who is missed  at nap time. I am guessing these are normal woman emotions , a hangover from my ticking clock. I still do not know what is going to happen for summer work and as usual I am still confused on my vocation but it does give me peace to know there is something coming, even if I do not know what that is. I can take rest in the fact that changes is going to come good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment