Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New to it.

I am new to the blogging world.. to me I thought a journal or moments of thought were all I needed , however after the woman I work for shared her blog with me I was inspired...


Lets talk people.. we love them , we need them no matter how much we convince ourselves we don't. Yet, we as Americans are not producing more of them.. We are in a depression, the country that we live in is in some way not what it used to be and we are all to blame for that. I am not going to point my finger at any public party like most would, I am pointing my finger at us, the people who make up the United States of America... We are to blame when the country is loosing money, morals,values and its self .. I know the idea of the family is one of the past but it is what shapes our future. We need to take a step back.. think about the 40's the 50's men and woman met, they dated RESPECTFULLY they then courted and got married in a normal amount of time. Now we don't date we have sex with whom ever we please and with no remorse. We also use contraceptives, even in marriage. "We aren't ready to have kids, we want more money, a bigger home, we both need to focus on our careers that's really what is best for our child" I ask you, IS IT? BC in my world what is best for the child is a loving home, memories , and a future.. and I am sad to say unless we as Americans get the picture from the past we will not have a future for the few kids we have today.

No comments:

Post a Comment