Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Proud and Preachy

So recently a friend told me I am very proud and preachy.. This startled me. I in no way want to be this way! in the corners of my mind and deepness of my heart I pray to be more humble, to let the Holy Spirit come forth from me. Yet I know I am not always this way. I am human and I am sinful and I let anger or frustration get the best of me. I come off proud or snotty and when I catch myself doing these things it breaks my heart. I guess old habits die hard. These are all things I am working on, in work, life, relationships.. These are tiny crosses I have and I am praying and actively working to be better at carrying them. So to anyone whom I have offended I am truly sorry, I do not mean to hurt or harm or upset anyone, only bring joy, love and God into their hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment