Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Grace Love and Will.

I have been a Christian long enough to know God loves me, however that doesn't stop me from being shocked every time He intercedes in my life. It really makes me think about all the people who say that there is no God. It makes me wonder, have they tried praying? When we are in love with God, and we have the will to follow Him then our will interlines with His. So when we are praying or asking for help or just talking to Him about our life His answer is what is utterly best for us.. Not because we loose ourselves in the relationship but because He loves us so much He gives us what is best for us and what will and does make us happy. I feel like we all forget from time to time that He created us, like the loving Father He is He wants to take care of us so shouldn't he know what is best? Now we can and do use our free will in all of this and he is fine and happy about that but I guess the point I am stumbling to make here is that if we love truly love then trust in him is short to follow and then around the corner comes bliss, whether the answer we receive is what we wanted or not.

2 comments:

  1. it seems like all your posts really speak to me... so thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome. Please keep reading and feel free to post comments :-)

    ReplyDelete