Friday, January 22, 2010

Dream big

I am a big advocate of doing what you want. Now I know that can be taken a few ways and since I am a Christian I know that it can and always is brought up in argument. However what I mean by that is, standing up for what you believe in, in union with God. I am pro life so I pray and I stand up for the unborn.I feel that we all should do what makes us happy so I pray and ask God what that is. I recognize that I am small, I know nothing so I consult the One who knows it all. I want to follow my dreams and I want my dreams to have passed through His sleep first. If that means I move to Rome and live in a small home raising children and making meals then wonderful, if that means I stay here and work until my hands are old and wrinkled with the signs of my life then I am pleased to do it. I actually think that a elderly woman's hands are one of the most beautiful pieces of art God makes. No matter what my dreams may be I will chase them, praying and letting the sweet wind of the Holy Spirit fill my lungs.

2 comments:

  1. the most difficult thing to realize for those who want to do so many things, experience life, 'do what they want', and feel the need to always accomplish more; is that we will never see the big picture, but we are guided by a God who loves us and knows our hearts and has plans for us to be fulfilled and used for His kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, and ya know, I dont even want to see the whole picture, I like the mystery and I love knowing no matter what He is taking care of me.

    ReplyDelete