Thursday, December 17, 2009

O come all Yee Faithful!

Christmas time is here again, This year it snuck up on me. I was consumed with things of my own life and failed to realize that Our Saviors birth was right around the corner. Maybe I just ignored it on purpose, Christmas seems to always be the time for self examination. Either we visit family and get the " why aren't you married yet" question or we are absorbed with our own life's and have to look at all we have accomplished in the last year. As most of you who read this know I have been doing that self exploration thing these past few months and really the past two years. However this Christmas is different for me, I am not upset for once, I am not sad that I did not accomplish anything, In fact I have done a lot this year. I am proud of all I have been though BC I feel like it was all organic, from God and lead by Him. Sure I put my hands in the mix a little too much but He was the one making the cake. So as this last week of Advent is here and we get out our best dresses and hats I am over joyed to start a new year in my life, because now I see, it is not just my life, it is His life too and that is the best gift of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment