Thursday, December 31, 2009

New year, New you?

I woke up this morning thinking about the new year. New things make me nervous. I am starting a new job on Monday and I already want to back out, so will this new year be any different? I am a big advocate of the power of our own mind, I think we as people can change how we feel about something, everyone is capable of change , we just have to believe it. So can I change my old ways in this new year? Can I be the confident girlfriend, the helpful daughter, the skilled new employee? If I follow my own advise I can, I can do , be and feel anyway I want but how much of what I spout about is fluff and how much is real? When the time is up , can I follow my own advice? I guess it all comes down to belief. Believing in myself and in God, that He will never steer my wrong since I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment