Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Grace does not come cheap...

Our Lord came and made one simple statement; "I want all of you."I have not come to torment you, I have come to kill that version of you and give you a new self, Myself. My will , will become yours. St. Peter loved our Lord, he loved so much that he was willing to walk over the water and he could have bc when you have faith the impossible will be done. Yet, Peter took his eyes off Our Lord, he let the world and his doubt get to him and he started to sink. Our Lord had to reach out His hand and help him. Isn't that us? Don't we take our eyes off Our Lord and we feel ourselves start to sink. Maybe we don't scream out for help so God lets us drowned awhile or maybe we see the error of our ways and He brings us back to the boat. No matter what, we are no different from St. Peter. Our Lord came to heal us , He loves us so and wants us to be with Him in the kingdom, yet He had to go all the way. Shouldn't we? Jesus came, and died but there was the resurrection! Did we forget that? He had to die to be reborn! Why shouldn't we?? I want to die to myself, let go of the person I am bc I know God will let me rise and He will fill me up with a new self, a self that is one with His will! That is what I want. That is what I crave. I have said many times " I want nothing but Gods will" when in secret I have wanted mine, I see now how wrong I was. I see now what God is calling me too, Him. He wants me to love , be loved share the faith, go forward as Him. I want to take off this old cloak and slip on the robe of Our Lord, I pray you let me dear Father. I know one sure way to start that process, the rosary. I must pray it every day! I can not skip it or forget it like I have before. I must go to Our Lord in adoration daily, pray my rosary and above all have faith. Jesus and the Holy Trinity love me, they want the best... I just need to believe that .

No comments:

Post a Comment