Thursday, November 19, 2009

The keeper .

I am not God. I am not even close to it. I have so many flaws and imperfections but I also have the hope and prayer that I will get to go to heaven one day and all that will go away. I will be able to spend my time in consist adoration of my King. So I am 13 days into my 40 day sentence. I am a wimp as I noted in my last post. How did Jesus do this? How did He literally sit in the desert with Satan by his side and fast, pray and rebuke him? Because he is God. That's the only answer I can come up with. He is God and yet He is man and it was hard but nothing compared to what He had to go through in His passion. I am not divine, None of us are. We are sad little specks floating around trying to do the best we can. I feel like my best isn't good enough sometimes. I want to cut out my heart and hand it over to Our Lord and say Here you take it, I am done. But that is not going to happen, I can give Him my heart and soul to live in daily but I need to be open and let Him in. Words mean little, actions mean it all. God doesn't just want us to come and yes Him to death, He wants us to spring into action. Take charge and follow Him. Pick up your cross my children. While praying in adoration last night I think God spoke to me about my garden.. " The garden of Eden has not disappeared my love it has grown, are you not apart of my garden? Are not all souls mine for I created them? You say you want me to be the keeper of your heart , to come in and clear away the brush, plant the flowers of love, peace, charity and oneness yet you do not open the gate for Me. Open your gate my little girl so I may do My work." I realize He gave us free will. It is up to me to welcome Him in not just in word but in deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment