Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Holy Spirit

I love the Holy Spirit.. He is love.. The love between the Father and the Son gives us this amazing tender Spirit.. I feel so ungrateful to receive all of His love. I have been praying for His intercession in my life. His 7 gifts; wisdom, understanding counsel, fortitude,knowledge , piety and fear of the Lord. These are the things I crave. I want to have the wisdom to hear God and the understanding to follow His will the counsel with the Spirit to help others, the fortitude to keep up this fight of the faith the knowledge to embrace the faith and all my crosses I want to have piety and fear of my King. I want the Holy Spirit to wrap around me, fill my heart to the point of it bursting. I feel God is doing great work in me right now I am hopeful and excited to give God my soul and heart to dwell in. I don't know what is going to happen in the end but I do know how I feel and I will keep praying with The Holy Spirit that I follow Gods will and have strength. So, Come Holy Spirit come through the intersession of the Immaculate heart of Mary, you well beloved Spouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment