Monday, November 16, 2009

The right place, the Right time..

Have you ever gotten that feeling like you were in the right place in your life at the exact right time? I have had that a lot these past few weeks. I think I was starting to steer my life into a place God didn't want it to go, so being the loving, kind ,gentle ,caring Lord that He is , He took the wheel back and put me on course. I think we all need that every now and again. I think about the little girl that I care for and how sometimes when we are practicing writing she needs me to put my hand over hers and guide her, its not that she is doing it wrong, she just needs a little help. I picture God doing that with my life. He takes His loving fatherly hand and just guides me to where I need to be. I sometimes forget that I know nothing. I forget that He is the one calling the shots and running this show and all I need to do is show up, really care and be willing to listen and let Him do what He does best, love me. It really blows my mind when I think of how much He loves us. I am so unworthy of that love yet it is given to me no matter what. Recently I feel God is calling me to come out into the desert with Him for 40 days. This may sound scary considering what happened to Jesus in His 40 days but I am not scared at all. I know I have Jesus and Mary with me not to mention the Holy Spirit. So what will this 40 days consist of? I have no idea. Only God knows that, I am not even going to try and guess. I feel like He is showing me patience and understanding, love and above all trust. He will take care of me, I do not need to worry about that. Trust is a big idea for us humans, our emotions make it hard sometimes but it truly is the key to salvation. So here I am in the desert.. the devil is near by speaking in my ear but I am not afraid. I am listening to my Kings soft loving voice, fasting as He has told me and learning lessons that are hard but needed for my state in life. I feel blessed to be in this time with Him and I can not wait to see , feel and understand the great plans He has for me. I want to share something He said to me while I was in adoration praying on Sunday;" Come to Me battered and bruised and I will clean your wounds, come to me tired and hungry and I will feed you and give you rest, trust in Me my child let me be the keeper of your heart. My love for you is strong, it will cleanse those wounds on your soul. Love Me greatly, be willing to give it all up for me and I will reward you in My kingdom."
I will take these words and with the Holy Spirit get through this time of suffering only to rejoice in the arms of my Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment