Monday, November 23, 2009

Time

"Who says I cant take time, rewrite my history Who says I cant take time." This song lyric has been stuck in my head for a few days now.. I started thinking about the situation I am in and the purpose of time. God does not know time, it is a man made thing. So why is He calling me to put time in my life? I kept getting stuck on time. 40 days, 2 months, a year.. But then I realized time does not matter. He isn't concerned about the time, He is concerned about the work I am doing.. Am I actively working to be closer to Him, to love Him more , devote my life to Him? These thoughts refreshed me, pulled me out of the pit I was in.. It is not about time at all, it is about how much we love. Love my friends is the key. Love is what He came here to share with us, love for us is why He came in the first place. He loves us so much that He gave His life, are we willing to do the same? Throw down everything else, come to Him and start fresh. He will clean away the slate and embrace you bc He is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment